ContractingPLUS is hiring Auditors to work closely with their clients in Ireland and UK. Senior audit associates perform various functions in ensuring effective oversight of auditing duties in an organization.
• Plan, develop strategies and supervise fieldwork team in all phases of an
• Prepare financial statements and require disclosures in compliance with
policy and regulations.
• Perform planning, creating, and developing assignments.
• Identifying and resolving assurance engagement.
• Work closely with staff and partners on practice development and client
• Perform reviews of clients for compliance.
• Monitor engagement status and budget requirements for profitable and
• Research technical issues that arise during an engagement.
• Carry out substantive audit procedures over various income statements and balance sheets.
• Frequently perform analytical procedures to identify unusual or unexpected trends in relation to expectation and performance.
• Report issues immediately to the engagement team and collaborate to
• Must have strong knowledge of auditing best practices, such as GAAP and internal control measures.
• Excellent knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards and Internal Auditing Standards.
• Must be able to lead and supervise projects.
• Possess excellent communication and client service skills.
• Have strong presentation, written, and verbal skills.
• Should be able to manage multiple engagements and compete priorities in a suitable environment.
• Willing to collaborate and build rapport effectively with others.
• Have project management, organizational, and analytical skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and audit preparation software. Ability to work extra hours when such need arises.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
• Should be a commerce graduate (M.com/ CA Inter/ ACCA or Equivalent)
• Relevant certification (e.g., CPA /CA) will be preferred.
• The successful candidate will receive a competitive pay commensurate with their skills, qualification and experience.
• Excellent opportunity to work with international clients.
• We are ensuring a reasonable work-life balance for all our employees by offering flexible work options.
Contracting Plus has offices around the globe with its Indian office, situated in the picturesque town of Mahe. Incepted in the year 2008, Contracting PLUS Solutions has been providing services to its contractors and clients for over 15 years.
You will join a solid team, with impeccable and dynamic colleagues, working with more than 4000 contractors. Our focus is on Payroll, Taxation, Accountancy, Software Development and client services, we deliver rapid, cost-effective solutions worldwide!