Celebrating the best of the best at the NRF Awards, proudly supported by Contracting PLUSPosted Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Last Friday’s NRF Industry Awards celebrated not only the very best in the Recruitment Industry but also reflected on a decade of excellence, support, advice and guidance on what has now become THE calendar event of the year within the industry!
Brightwater scooped the Best Large Agency of the year award, Excel Recruitment won Best Medium Agency, and Hero Recruitment secured the Best Small Agency at the 10th annual recruitment awards which took place at a gala awards ceremony in the Shelbourne Hotel in Dublin. Hosted by MC Gavin Duffy, the atmosphere in the room was electric with great camaraderie and support shown.
Designed to identify and reward excellence in recruitment in Ireland, the initiative was open to all registered recruitment agencies in Ireland and judged by an independent panel. Contracting PLUS was proud to sponsor the prestigious event and presented Lauren Redmond of CPL with Recruitment Consultant of the Year (Temporary).
Hailed by the judges as innovative leaders in their industry, multiple winners Brightwater were off to a winning start from the beginning of the night, receiving Best Agency Online as well as the highly contested Best Large Agency Award. Hero were also multiple winners, winning Best Small Agency as well as Best In Practice Pharma, Engineering & Science with newcomers Sanderson‘s also winning Best New Agency. Personal achievements on the night confirmed Ken Belshaw with the Lifetime Achievement Award and CPL’s Cora Smith deservedly winning the top graduate award.
Congratulations to all winners, runners up and nominees and indeed to the NRF on 10 Years of
Excellence! Looking forward to next year’s awards already!!!
The full winning line up on the night was as follows:
- Best Agency Online Service – Brightwater
- Recruitment Consultant of the Year (Perm Positions) Suzanne Fowler, Accountancy Solutions
- Recruitment Consultant of the Year (Temp positions) Lauren Redmond, CPL
- Best Company Social Responsibility Award
- Best In Practice Healthcare TTM Healthcare
- Best Specialists Agency – CAE Park Aviation
- Best In Practice Accountancy & Finance Marks Sattin
- Best In Practice Office & Secretarial CPL Resources Plc
- Best In Practice IT, Telecoms & Technical Computer Futures
- Best In Practice Hospitality & Events The Noel Group
- Best In Practice Industrial, Warehousing & Logistics – ISM
- Best In Practice Sales & Marketing – Recruiters
- Best In Practice – Pharma, Engineering & Science Hero
- Agency of the Year ( less than 12 staff) Hero
- Agency of the Year (13-30 staff) Excel Recruitment
- Agency of the Year (more than 30 staff) Brightwater